SoulCollage® is an intuitive collage process that uses:
Images. Imagination. Intuition.
SoulCollage® was created by Therapist & Author, Seena Frost in the 1980’s. I learned the SoulCollage® process in 2015 and became a Facilitator in 2016, under the loving and creative guidance of international author, artist and photographer, Catherine Anderson.
SoulCollage® brings your internal process to life and is a comfortable and gentle method of self-exploration. Creating and interpreting cards builds a space within oneself that encourages self-discovery and fosters deeper insight.
Workshops are uniquely designed for individual groups of 5- 8 people
What people have said after attending SoulCollage workshops
“Very eye opening, emotional and opens doors to explanations of self in a very unique way” ~ Megan, 2017
“The entire experience has been meaningful and I really found this whole process to be spiritually enriching and healing” ~Lauren, March 2018
“Your soft tone is a welcome addition to this experience” ~ Kay, 2018
“It was excellent and very emotionally rewarding” ~Mikhalea, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
How does SoulCollage differ from regular collage?
- The card-making process is designed to access your subconscious, inviting memories, emotions or insights to the surface
- The emphasis is on self-exploration and self-discovery, rather than creating art
- The cards promote personal transformation and integration of our many aspects of self
- The cards and their images create an ongoing narrative of our lives, connecting the personal and the universal
- The collages contain no words
- The cards are not copied, traded or sold; each one is honored as a unique representation of someone’s self, inner and outer
- The four suits of SoulCollage honor the concept of the “One and the Many” and draw on Jungian psychology and the power of archetypes
- Once created, the collages are meant to be consulted through Gestalt-like exercises; rather than be hung up and admired, they invite interaction through an ongoing relationship
- As a trademarked creative process, SoulCollage is part of a global community of trained facilitators, conferences, and workshops
Email: [email protected] for details and to book a workshop